Delta Alpha Pi, Alpha Alpha Chapter
Metropolitan State University of Denver
Access Center for Disability Accommodations and Adaptive Technology
Delta Alpha Pi was founded at East Stroudsburg University in 2004 to recognize the academic accomplishments of students with disabilities.
Delta Alpha Pi Incentives:
- Recognizes academic accomplishments
- Enhances resumes and graduate school applications
- Increases positive perception of individuals with disabilities
- Facilitates development of leadership and advocacy skills
- Provides mentoring opportunities
- Demonstrates pride in academic achievement
- Minimum cumulative Undergraduate GPA of 3.1, Graduate cumulative GPA of 3.3
- Be actively registered with the Access Center for Disability Accommodations and Adaptive Technology.
- Minimum of 24 completed credit hours (Undergraduate) 18 completed credits hours (Graduate) and currently enrolled at MSU Denver.
- Demonstrate an interest in disability advocacy issues.
By filling out this application I acknowledge that this information will be forwarded to the President of Delta Alpha Pi, Alpha Alpha Chapter.