Exam Scheduling System
Welcome to the electronic exam schediling system. We hope you will find this system convenient and easy to use.
Scheduling a Quiz or Exam
1. Make sure you have already provided your Faculty Accommodation Letter to your instructor.
2. Complete an exam request for each individual exam by lclicking on the link below.
3. Exam requests must be submitted at least 5 business days before the examination.
In order to schedule an exam you will need the following information:
• Course name and number (ex. ENG 1010)
• Instructor's first and last name and MSU Denver email address
• Date and start time of classroom examination
• Amount of time the class has for taking the examination
4. During the class period before each examination, please remind your instructor to upload or deliver the testing materials to the Access Center.
5. If you do not schedule your exam within the 5 business days you will need to use the paper Test Accommodation Form, which is located in the Forms section on our website.
6. If you experience any problems while scheduling your exam please contact our front desk during business hours, 303-556-8387.
Rescheduling an Exam
Students are not authorized to make any changes to their scheduled exam without written consent of their instructor. If a testing date or time is modified, the instructor must contact the
Access Center, email@example.com
Exam Scheduling Link (May take a minute to load)