Study Tools for Success
With over 3,200 videos on everything from arithmetic to physics, finance, and history and hundreds of skills to practice, we’re on a mission to help you learn what you want, when you want, at you own pace.
Answer questions, do math, instantly get facts, create plots, calculators, unit conversions, scientific data and statistics, help with homework and much more.
Anki is a program which makes remembering things easy. Because it is a lot more efficient than traditional study methods, you can either greatly decrease your time spent studying, or greatly increase the amount you learn. Anyone who needs to remember things in their daily life can benefit from Anki. Since it is content-agnostic and supports images, audio, videos and scientific markup (via LaTeX), the possibilities are endless. For example:
- learning a language
- studying for medical and law exams
- memorizing people's names and faces
- brushing up on geography
- mastering long poems
- even practicing guitar chords!
The best way to study languages, vocabulary, or almost anything from your phone or computer. You can create flashcards by category or find something new to study. Learn it your own way by the six different study modes:
- Flashcards-flip through and familiarize yourself with the material
- Learn Mode-track you progress and review the things you got wrong
- Scatter-match words to their definitions and try to finish faster than your friends
- Speller-type what you hear, works in 18 different languages
- Tests-prepare for the actual test with an automatically graded quiz
- Space Race-earn points by typing in words before their definitions vanish off the screen
Provides step by step breakdown of how to get started with your assignments. Also provides templates to get you started or you can create your own per course.