Quick Question Advising Sessions
Wondering what General Studies courses you need? Need to know what Math class will fill your major requirement? Wondering how to choose an elective? Quick Question Advising Sessions are 15-minute, first-come, first-served sessions with an Academic Advisor.
It's a chance to get an answer for a specific question related to your degree plan. While these sessions are not meant to take the place of an advising appointment, they're a great way to get quick answeres for those straightforward questions you have about your degree program and to find out more about resources at MSU Denver.
Quick Question Hours (beginning October 22, 2012)
Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
What kind of questions are (and are not) Quick Questions?
Quick Question Sessions
- Can I register for a course that has prerequisites?
- Do the courses I have selected for next semester fit my degree plan?
- What is the best way to connect with my major advisor/department?
- What resources are available for helping me with major selection?
- I am having trouble with a class. What options do I have?
- I am a prospective student and am wondering if you have the academic program I am looking for.
- What majors could help me with my long-term career goals?
- I am not clear about how taking an NC will affect my progress and financial aid
- I'd like to review my progress so far and create a schedule for next semester
- I wonder why this tranfer course is appearing as an elective when I thought it fulfilled a General Studies or another specific degree requirement
- I am an incoming student and need to meet with an advisor as part of my orientation requirement