Two Year Alternative Licensure Program Enrollment Information and Forms
To enroll in the Two Year Alternative Licensure Program (ALP 2), you must:
- Have a Statement of Eligibility (SOE)from the Colorado Department of Education in
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- A secondary content area (ie. math, science, English) or
- A K-12 content area (ie. music, Spanish, but not Special Education) AND
- Have a full time teaching contract at a Denver area school district, charter school or accredited private school, teaching the same content as your SOE.
Please Note: access to enrollment forms is restricted to those who meet the requirements.
Individuals who have been hired as a full time teacher and have submitted their application for an alternative teacher license to the CDE, but have not received their SOE yet, may be given access to the forms on a case by case basis.
Individuals who have a SOE, but have not been hired as a full time teacher will not be given access to the forms.