Hotel Discounts from Sage Hospitality
In town for business? Looking for a weekend getaway? As an alumnus/alumna of MSU Denver, you have access to Sage Hospitality preferred hotels and discounted rates.
Sage Hospitality has a strong relationship with MSU Denver and is committed to making a positive difference in education. The MSU Denver and Sage Hospitality partnership has supported the development of the Hospitality Learning Center (HLC) which will help meet the needs of Colorado’s tourism industry by educating the next generation of hotel professionals to the industry’s highest standards.
Book Online or call 303-705-7300 and ask for the “Metropolitan State University of Denver” rate (this rate is based on availability)
For group discounts call: 720-439-2885
- Vibrant. Stylish. Innovative.
- LEED certified hotel conveniently located on Auraria Campus featuring oversized guest suites.
- Refreshing amenities including free Wi-Fi, complimentary buffet breakfast and in-room microwaves and refrigerators.
- Walking distance to LoDo, Larimer Square, Pepsi Center and the 16th Street Mall.
Book online or call 303-571-0300 and ask for the “Metropolitan State University of Denver” rate
For group discounts call: 720-889-4720
- A uniquely fun boutique hotel in the heart of downtown Denver; you don’t just stay at The Curtis, you experience it!
- The Curtis is walking distance from the Auraria Campus and features spacious guestrooms with complimentary WiFi.
- Direct Billing available for MSCD guests by providing a purchase order when making reservations.
- The Corner Office Restaurant + Martini Bar, our hip, retro diner is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Oxford Hotel- $165 – $185
Book Online or call 303-628-5400 and ask for the “MSU Denver” rate
For group discounts or meeting space needs call: 303-628-5426
- Boutique hotel in the heart of Downtown Denver’s Historic LoDo District-less than 1 mile from campus.
- Uniquely appointed guest rooms with modern conveniences including complimentary wireless internet.
- Complimentary health club membership to all guests and a discount at The Oxford Spa and Salon.
- The hotel also features McCormick’s Fish House and Bar and Denver’s quintessential martini bar, the Cruise Room.e
Courtyard by Marriott Denver Downtown – $129 – $149
Book online or call 303-571-1114 and ask for the “Metro State” rate
For group discounts call: 303-260-4721
- Boutique style Marriott Housed in a beautifully renovated historic building.
- Located directly on the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall – 4 blocks from campus.
- Newly renovated guest rooms with first class amenities for business or leisure travelers.
- On site local restaurant – the award winning Rialto Café.
Book Online or call 303-296-3444 and ask for the “Metro State” rate
For group discounts or meeting space needs call: 303-260-4721
- All suite hotel with spacious guest rooms that are 50% larger than standard rooms
- Located in the heart of downtown Denver, 6 blocks from campus.
- Complimentary hot breakfast served daily and happy hour with light dinner served Monday-Thursday
- All the comforts of home including fully equipped kitchens, complimentary internet and fitness center
Please also visit our other Sage Hotels across the Denver Metro area
- Denver Airport Marriott at Gateway Park – Denver, CO
- Holiday Inn Denver East – Stapleton – Denver, CO
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Boulder Broomfield – Broomfield, CO
- The Westin Westminster- Westminster, CO
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Denver Southeast – Denver, CO
- Hilton Garden Inn Denver South/Meridian – Englewood, CO
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Denver Tech Center – Englewood, CO