Forms for Students
- Board of Academic Standards Exception Petition (BASE Petition): form to request a variance from University academic requirements
- Declaration of major/minor: this form is for students who are declaring or changing their current declared major or minor. Student must complete this form and take it to the respective major or minor department for signatures.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA): FERPA protects your student educational records. In compliance with FERPA, MSU Denver will not release your educational records to anyone but you, unless you specifically ask us to do so.
- Last Grade Stands: this form is for students who were eligible to repeat courses under the "Last Grade Stands" policy.
- Grade Appeal Petition: For students appealing a grade in a course. Students need to review the Grade Policy and Procedures Manual before filing a petition.
- Pass/Fail: this form is used for students to request a Pass/Fail option for a class, as opposed to normal grading options of A, B, C, D, F. This is restricted to general elective classes only.
- Petition for Course Overload Exception: For students who wish to enroll in more credits beyond the maximum set for a semester.
- Previous Degree Form: If a program requires that certain previous coursework be pulled out of a student's first degree and applied to their program at MSU Denver so it appears on their CAPP report, a departmental advisor must complete this form.
- Time Conflict Form
- Transfer Course Approval: For students who have a course that did not transfer after Transfer Services has completed an official transfer evaluation of their credits. Take a copy of this form to the academic department that offers the course at MSU Denver for approval (e.g., if it is a math course, contact the Math department).
- Tuition and Fees Appeal: The tuition and fee appeal process is available to students who feel they warrant an exception to the Withdrawal/Refund Policies as listed in the Class Schedule for the appealed semester due to extenuating circumstances beyond their control.
Academic Resources on Campus
- Academic Advising Center
- Access Center for Disability Accommodations and Adaptive Technology
- Assessment and Testing
- Auraria Library
- Counseling Center
- Graduation Services
- Health Center at Auraria
- Immunization Office
- Office of Admissions
- Office of the Registrar
- Transfer Services
- Tutoring Center
- Writing Center