How to Extract Logos from Zip file
- Download Logos file using the link at the Brand Central Downloads page and click the Save As Button when the download menu pops open.
- Save the Logo’s Folder to the My Documents Folder on your computer.
- Once Saved, at the bottom of your browser a pop up window should appear and from there you click open.
- A window should appear listing all logos. From the top menu bar of the window click Extract All Files.
- The extract window should now appear. Click the Extract Button.
- Once done a new window should appear with the Extracted Logo’s present available for use.