Welcome to Metropolitan State University of Denver's PCI Training Page!
It is the department policy to certify all new cashiering operators on PCI Compliance prior to allowing them to process cashiering transactions. In addition, every year during our annual compliance evaluation, each cashiering operator will be required to re-certify their knowledge of PCI Compliance. The Cashiers Office is required to file a Security Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) with the merchant in October of every year. Each operator needs to be re-certified at the same time of the SAQ filing. If you would like to see your area's SAQ, you may contact the Cashiers Office at 303-556-4013.
Instructions for Certification:
- Watch the video
- Fill out the forms below
- Fax forms with 900# to (303) 556-8512, Attention: Jennifer
- MSU Denver Information Technology Security Policies
- PCI Security Standards Council
- VISA - Cardholder Information Security Program
- MasterCard Site Date Protection Program
- PCI 360 Additional Training
- PCI Compliance Guide
- Higher Education PCI Policy Example