Colorado Combined Campaign @ MSU Denver
Welcome to the 2012 Colorado Combined Campaign.
In addition to the many ways you are able to contribute to MSU Denver, the Colorado Combined Campaign allows you to also donate your money to non MSU Denver charities and organizations. You may also choose to donate without specifying a recipient, in which case your money goes into a common pool distributed to all the member agencies of Colorado Combined Campaign.
Why donate to the CCC:
- Every donor may designate that their donation go only to charities of their choosing.
- All the non-profit organizations supported by CCC deliver services in the state of Colorado.
- United Way has approved all charities on the list.
- All donations are voluntary and confidential
- The CCC is owned and operated by State of Colorado employees.
- Overhead and administrative costs for the CCC are only 9.1%; many other non profits operate with 23-25% overhead costs.
- Your contribution may be a one-time cash donation, check, credit card, or payroll deduction. The minimum donation via payroll deduction is $2.00.
The deadline for returning completed forms or donating to the Colorado Combined Campaign online is January 4, 2013.
As of 1/7/2013