Industrial Advisory Board
- There is one board for each of the three engineering technology programs.
- These three boards merge to function as one board for the overall Department of Engineering Technology.
- Composed of practicing engineers and senior technical personnel knowledgeable of the work of graduates.
- Contribute significantly to the growth and development of programs as a means of assuring technical relevance.
- Maintains close liaison with the employing industries.
- Identify needs, progress, and problems of graduates and industry.
- Advise educational solutions.
- Promote community awareness and support.
- Volunteer their time to help us achieve our educational mission.
- Integral part of the assessment process.
CET Industrial Advisory Board Members
Mr. David Currie, P.E., Design Engineer
Merrick® and Company
Mr. John F. Davis, P.E.
Richard Weingardt Consultants
Mr. Jon C. Gambrill, Project Manager, Architect
Mr. Matthew D. Grylicki, P.E., Project Manager
Mr. Richard Gutkowski, Emeritus
Colorado State University
Mr. Orville Hinerman III, Sr. Vice President
The Weitz Company
Mr. Steve Long, Transportation Program Manager
Mr. Jim Scott, Project Engineer, Project Manager
UniversalPegasus International, Inc.
Mr. David W. Schneider
Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT)
Mr. Andy Stephan, Engineer
Rocky Mountain Prestress
Mr. Robert Townsend, Project Engineer
CET Emeritus Board Members
Mr. James Bumanglag, P.E.
Senior Principal Engineer
Mr. Blaine F Grunerud
LS Gallegos & Associates
Ms. Cherie Shepherd (2007)
Monroe & Newell Engineers, Inc.
Harold F. Zimbelman, M.S., P.E. (2002)
Metropolitan State University of Denver