Delta Phi Omega - ΔΦΩ
**NOTE: DPO is currently inactive and is not accepting any new members at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and/or confusion.
The objectives of Delta Phi Omega are to give Criminal Justice, Criminology, or any other interested students the opportunity to meet and get to know other students interested in the field of Criminal Justice, as well as Criminal Justice professionals. In addition to this, Delta Phi Omega offers an opportunity to learn more about careers in Criminal Justice through guest speakers, tours, activities, and the annual Criminal Justice Career Fair.
- Promote educational experience and opportunities beyond the classroom.
- Provide a vehicle by which members may be active in providing service to the community.
- Introducing members to the Criminal Justice profession, it's agencies, and opportunities.
- Promote social relationships among members.
2012 - 2013 Officers
- President: Tony Marquez
- Vice President: Steve Gallegos
- Secretary: Misty Dawn Stroh
- Treasurer: Halinka Zotcivkova
- PR: Andrew Jordan
- Faculty Advisor: Richard Jackson
- Secondary Faculty Advisor: Jennifer Bradford
- Application Form
DOP application ( 30 KB)
Delta Phi Omega, c/o Criminal Justice and Criminology
Campus Box 10, P.O. Box 173362
Denver, CO, 80217-3362