Clearing Your Cookie Settings
Internet Explorer 8.0
- Click on the Tools menu --> then Internet Options
- Go to the General Tab and click on the Delete Cookies button.
- Reboot machine and try again.
- In Firefox, go to the "Tools" menu and select "Options" (on a Mac, go to the "Firefox" menu and choose "Preferences")
- In the toolbar of the new window, choose "Privacy," then click on the "Cookies" tab and then click on the "View Cookies" button.
- Once that opens up, you'll see a list of domains that have set cookies on your computer. We suggest scrolling down to "msudenver.edu" and selecting that (which will select all cookies that are on your machine from MSU Denver (msdenver.edu) and then clicking the "Remove Cookies" button at the bottom of the page.
- Reboot your machine
Please consult your help icon for your particular browser software regarding how to delete your cookie file(s).
Still Have Questions?
Please contact the Help Desk at 1-877-35AskIT (1-877-352-7548) or visit Technology Support Services Help Desk.