We are moving out of South Classroom Building
We are in the process of moving all Engineering Technology offices, Labs and Classrooms out of the South Classroom Building. The IT first use Computer Lab in SO103 remains unaffected at this point.
The new location for these areas will be in the Plaza Building.
The Engineering Technology facilities in the Technology Building remain there.
Electrical Engineering Technology Classroom/labs.
- Plasa 111 (227C replacement Lecture).
- Plaza 126 (SO207 replacement lecture).
- Plaza 128 (SO205/SO207 replacement lab) setup continues in this lab.
- Plaza 138 (SO203 replacement lecture) space in use. Minor issues with SmartBoard mirrors.
- Plaza 140 (SO212 replacement lecture) space in use. Minor issues with SmartBoard Connection and mirrors.
- Plaza 142 (SO212 replacement lab).
- Plaza 160 (SO208A replacement repair office).
- Plaza 161 (SO201 replacement lecture).
- Plaza 162 (SO201 replacement lab).
- Plaza 163 (SO202 replacement lab).
- PL 164 (SO203 replacement Lab).
- Department Office Suite; Moved to PL262 on October 26th, 2012.
EET Lecture-Lab Function
The Lecture - Lab concept used by the Electrical Engineering Technology (EET) program will be alive in the new areas. Each Lecture area is paired with a separate lab. Unlike the one room lecture-labs in the South Classroom Building.
- PL 126 is paired with PL 128. A special feature will have network cabling from student desks in PL 126 to network lab equipment in PL 128. Replacing the Microwave/shortwave labs.
- PL 138 is paired with PL 164. Replacing the Advance Electronics lecture-lab.
- PL 140 is paired with PL 142. Replacing the Basic Electronics lecture-lab.
- PL 161 is paired with PL 162. Replacing the Electro-Mechanical lecture-lab.
- PL 163 is still configured as the SO 202 lab was. However student stations will face the SmartBoard.