What you need to know
Assignments are moved into a content area called Assignments. All Assignments link to a column in the Grade Center regardless of whether that link existed in the WebCT Vista Section. After being placed initially in the Blackboard Learn Assignments Content Area, Assignments can be linked to from any Content Area.
Where is it now
The Assignments content area link is located on the course navigation menu.
What you need to do
- Open the Assignments Content Area.
- Verify that all attached files transferred and function correctly (open each file).
- Check all point values.
- If your assignment used a Grading Form (rubric) in WebCT Vista, you will need to re-create this functionality in the new LMS by associating a rubric to each assignment.
- Update all availability dates.
- Update the due dates.
- Verify that the assignment is going to the correct recipients (either individuals or groups).
- Decide if you want Assignments to appear in other Content Areas. You can link to the Assignments so that they appear with related content areas (such as a Learning Module).
- Submit each updated assignment.