Grant Access to Chatroom logs to students in the class
If you would like to grant access to the chatroom logs to your students enrolled in your online class, please follow the directions below. If you have any additional questions, please contact the helpdesk at 1-877-35-ASKIT.
1. Log in to your course section.
2. Select the “Build” tab from your roles menu at the top of your window.
3. Under the Designer Tools menu, select “Manage Course”.
4. From the Manage Course menu, select “Settings”
5. From the Settings Management menu, select “Chat”
6. From the Chat Tools menu, select the “True” radial button next to
“Allow Students to view chat logs”.
7. Finally, select “Save Values” from the bottom of the window.