Applying for Financial Aid as a Graduate Student
Who is Eligible to Receive Financial Aid?
- U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens;
- Students enrolled in a degree, licensure, or certificate program at MSU Denver;
- Students who meet the Office of Financial Aid’s Graduate Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (SAP) requirements;
- Students who are not in default on a student loan or owe a refund to the Title IV financial aid program;
- If you are a male between the ages of 18-25, you must be registered with Selective Service or if you are older than the age of 25, you must have been registered between the age of 18-25.
- Please click http://www.msudenver.edu/masters/ to view the Master's Programs offered at MSU Denver.