Applying for Financial Aid as an Undergraduate Student
Who is Eligible to Receive Financial Aid?
- U.S. citizens or eligible non-citizens;
- Students enrolled in a degree, licensure, or certificate program at the Metropolitan State University of Denver;
- Students who meet the Office of Financial Aid’s Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (SAP) requirements;
- Students who are not in default on a student loan or owe a refund to the Title IV financial aid program;
- If you are a male between the ages of 18-25, you must be registered with Selective Service or have been registered between the ages of 18-25 if you are older than 25.