1045 Ninth Street Park
Internships place students in work experiences related to their academic major. The program works with students from most academic majors on campus. Internship coordinators assist students in finding an internship and can help them get academic credit for an internship. Positions can be paid or unpaid.
Why Do an Internship?
- Apply classroom knowledge to on-the-job experiences
- Explore career interests
- Build skills in your career
- Enhance your résumé and develop a network
- Increase knowledge of your field and improve your grades
- Receive university credit toward graduation requirements (some departments)
- Earn money (some positions)
To register with the Internship Program, students must be enrolled at MSU Denver and meet the following qualifications:
- Complete at least one semester at MSU Denver
- Obtain sophomore, junior or senior status
- Declare a major in an undergraduate program
- Maintain a 2.5 minimum cumulative GPA
How to Find an Internship
Call 303-556-3290 and sign up for an orientation. You will be given access to our internship database and guidance on résumés and cover letters.