Student Success Building (SSB) Area 3 • Suite 160
The Office of the Registrar works with students, faculty and staff to maintain a complete academic history for each current and former student. We are also responsible for:
- Reviewing in-state residency petitions.
- Printing and mailing transcripts.
- Verifying your enrollment.
- Conferring degrees.
- Certifying VA education benefits.
- Maintaining the degree audit system (CAPP).
- Assisting with COF questions.
- Administering the school’s grade process.
- Managing and troubleshooting the class-registration processes.
- Interpreting and enforcing state, federal and institutional policy.
- Managing the use of classrooms.
Visit our website at www.msudenver.edu/registrar for information on everything from registering for classes to VA benefits to graduation.