Student Conduct & Conflict Resolution Services
Tivoli Student Union (TV) 311
The mission of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution Services (SCCR) is to assist in maintaining the general welfare of the campus community. SCCR supports MSU Denver’s efforts to maintain a campus in which all members have the opportunity to do their best work and to participate fully in campus life. The responsibility of SCCR is to administer the conduct system for MSU Denver. This is done by:
- Assisting in the development and education of students.
- Ensuring the rights and equitable treatment of every member of the university community.
- Helping to maintain the orderly conduct of university activities.
- Encouraging students to treat one another with dignity and respect.
- Making university expectations clear to students.
- Encouraging the use of critical thinking.
- Creating a means of identifying and tracking repeated incidents of individuals.
- Presenting programs and serving as a resource.
- Giving members of the MSU Denver community an opportunity for involvement in the judicial process.
Metropolitan State University of Denver’s Standards of Conduct clearly states the university’s expectations for student behavior. Students are expected to become familiar with these standards to fully understand your responsibility as a university community member and to avoid jeopardizing your relationship with the university.