King Center (KC) 425
The Writing Center’s trained writing advisers work with MSU Denver students in all areas of study, at all levels, in all stages of their writing processes and with all types of writing projects. Through one-on-one instruction, advisers help students generate, organize and develop ideas; revise and edit with confidence; and integrate and cite sources responsibly. Here are some of the types of writing we can help you with:
- Planning and organizing a writing project to avoid procrastination and last-minute stress.
- Drafting, revising, editing and proofreading essays and other writing projects.
- Integrating, citing and documenting sources properly.
- Composing senior capstone projects and portfolios.
- Writing Individualized Degree Program rationales.
- Crafting résumés and cover letters.
- Writing graduate school application essays and scholar-ship essays.
- Revising creative writing, including poetry and fiction.