Health Center Benefits
The Health Center at Auraria provides on-campus health care to any MSU Denver student enrolled for at least one credit hour. Students do NOT need to participate in the Student Health Insurance Program to use the Health Center at Auraria. However, for those students who do participate in the Student Health Insurance Program, all eligible health care services are covered 100%, with no deductible and no pre-existing exclusions.
Benefits at the Health Center for Students Participating in the Student Health Insurance Program:
- No out-of-pocket expenses (except for certain prescription co pays), 100% reimbursement for eligible expenses, no co-insurance.
- Most prescription co-payments are $20.00; no limitation on Rx benefit for medications obtained at the Health Center at Auraria.
- 100% well-care benefit, which includes one annual preventative health examination, supplies and selected lab testing
- Pre-existing condition exclusions are waived for all services performed at the Health Center at Auraria
- No insurance claim paperwork to complete; this is done for the student by Health Center personnel