Check List for MSCD Mexico Dietetics Study Abroad Program
You will need to complete the following documents as part of your application for the MSCD Spanish Dietetics program:
- Study Abroad Participant Information Form (41 KB)
- Auraria Public Safety International Study Program Emergency Notification Form ( 62 KB)
- Health Center at Auraria Medical History Form ( 53 KB)
- IMPORTANT: Please send this form in a SEALED envelope with your name and “Health Form” printed on the front. This is for your privacy.
- Student Release of Liability Form ( 13 KB)
- Photo Release Form (75 KB)
- Application Form (38 KB)
- Student Responsibilities Form (34 KB)
- Refund Policy (41 KB)
- Check for $200.00 as a deposit
These forms and a check for your $200 deposit are due by May 1, 2012. In order to reserve your spot in the program (we will be taking up to thirty applicants) it is recommended you send your application forms and check prior to this date. Checks should be made out to “Metropolitan State College of Denver.”
Please send your filled out forms and check to:
Department of Health Professions/ ATTN: Cuernavaca Program
Metropolitan State College of Denver
Campus Box 33, PO Box 173362
Denver, CO 80217-3362
*Remember to include the health form in a separate, sealed envelope with your name and “Health Form” printed on the front.
Shortly after we receive your information, we will send you a letter of acceptance (your $200.00 will be returned if you are not accepted into the program). Upon receiving a letter of acceptance, the remaining cost of the program should be sent to us by May 15, 2012.
The entire trip will cost *approximately $4240.80 or $4440.80 if you request a single room. The tuition amount (*$960.80) will be billed to you through MSCD online Metro Connect. The rest of the cost, $3,280 (or $3480 for a single room), should be sent to the address above by May 15th. Your $200 deposit is part of the $3,280, so if you have submitted your deposit you only need to pay the balance of the $3,280.
*The amount paid to the program is a set cost, however, the tuition cost may vary slightly from person to person depending on if you are a Metro student or not and if you are taking other classes at Metro. Non-Metro students also have to pay a $25 application fee and a $50 matriculation fee.