Dietetics Spanish in Cuernavaca Mexico
Metro offers a one month Spanish immersion program for dietetic students in Cuernavaca, Mexico. For 2012, the program runs from June 30th to July 28th. The program includes:
- Grammar classes (in Spanish)
- Conversation classes (in Spanish) that allow students to use the grammar they are learning as well as to become familiar with dietetic related vocabulary
- Cooking classes (in Spanish) where students will cook in a traditional Mexican kitchen to make typical foods common in the Mexican diet
- Food and culture classes (in English) that cover traditional Mexican foods, customs and beliefs related to food, government food programs and policies, assessment techniques
- Nutrition related field trips
- Weekend excursions to historical and cultural sites
Class sizes are small (5-8 students). Students live with Mexican families to provide more exposure to the culture and language of Mexico. Room and board is included with the program.
Students of any Spanish ability are welcome including those with no Spanish.
For more information call or email Bruce Rengers 303-352-4268, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Packet (41 KB)
*Click here for required application documents