This is a need-based scholarship available to Integrated Therapies students. Students applying for this scholarship must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) found online. MSU Denver’s Title IV School Code is 001360.
Criteria for the Guldman-Strauss Scholarship are as follows:
Minimum of one scholarship awarded annually to benefit an Integrative Therapeutic Practices student at the College with demonstrated financial need. The scholarship recipient shall:
- Have declared a major or minor in the Integrative Therapeutic Practices Program;
- Have financial need, based on FAFSA and the College's Scholarship Center;
- Be a sophomore, junior or senior; and
- Provide two essays of no more than 250 words each about personal interest in integrative therapeutic practices and plans after graduation.
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative or transfer GPA.
- Have completed at least three ITP courses at MSU Denver.
The Financial Aid office will provide the Scholarship Chair, Dr. Cynthia Heiss, with a list of students who are eligible to apply for this award. Eligibility is determined from the FAFSA form, which must be submitted or updated by March 1, 2013. Only those who are contacted by Dr. Heiss in March 2013 should apply. She should get the list of eligible students by the end of the second week in March.
Please make sure all fields are filled out completely, otherwise we may not be able to process your application. Applications must be submitted by 5pm, April 1st, 2013.