Gamma Theta Upsilon
Description: GTU’s Goals are:
- To further professional interest in Geography by affording a common organization for those interested in the field.
- To strengthen student and professional training through academic experiences in addition to those of the classroom and laboratory.
- To advance the status of Geography as a cultural and practical discipline for study and investigation.
- To encourage student research of high quality, and to promote an outlet for publication.
- To create and administer funds for furthering graduate study and/or research in the field of Geography.
- To encourage members to apply geographic knowledge and skills in service to humankind.
The national GTU site:
The Earth Science Department page:
Jason Janke: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regalia: Blue, Gold and Brown