HTE Class schedules are available online. To obtain information regarding class schedules at MSU Denver access the Metropolitan State University of Denver's online Class Schedule, click here
To determine when you are able to register for classes, follow these simple instructions:
1. Log in to your ConnectU account.
2. Click on the "My Services/Registration" tab.
3. Click on the "My Services" button.
4. A new window will open. Sign in using your ConnectU username and password.
5. Click on the fist link, "Registration, Credit Card Payment, Insurance Waiver, Student Records, & Financial Aid Menu."
6. Click on the first link, "Registration."
7. This opens the Registration Menu. Click on the link for "Registration Permit - Date & Time."
8. From the drop down menu, select the term you are inquiring about. The next page will tell you the exact date and time you can start registering for classes.
Directions to waitlist:
If a class is full when you try to register, please make sure to put yourself on the waitlist. We use the waitlists to determine the need to add additional classes. The more people that are on a waitlist, the better the chance of adding an additional section of that class.
- Log on to ConnectU
- Click on “My Services/Registration” tab
- Click on “My Services/Registration” link in middle of page – a new tab, or window, should open
- Click on “Registration, Student Financial Services, etc.” link
- Click on link for “Registration”
- Click on “Add/Drop/Waitlist Classes” link
- Select term from the drop down box, click “Submit”
- Add CRN numbers for classes, choose Wait List and click “Submit”