Students in majors outside of the HTE Department can pair their major with an HTE minor plan. All HTE Majors who would like to blend programs are required to study with a double concentration.
- HTE 1030 - Introduction to Hospitality, Tourism, and Events
- HTE 1533 - Food Fundamentals
- HTE 1603 - Food Sciuence*
- HTE 2613 - Food Production and Service I*
- HTE 3603 - Labor and Product Control*
- HTE 3623 - Food Production and Service II*
- HTE 4110 - Applied Restaurant Operations
- 3 hours of electives approved by advisor
*Course has prerequisites; check current MSU Denver Catalog for requirements.