Students in majors outside of the HTE Department can pair their major with an HTE minor plan. All HTE Majors who would like to blend programs are required to study with a double concentration.
- HTE 1030 - Introduction to Hospitality, Tourism, and Events
- HTE 1811 - Destination Resources
- HTE 2860 - Sustainable Tourism
- HTE 3201 - Niche Tourism Markets
- HTE 3871 - Cruise Tourism
- HTE 4201 - Adventure Travel
- HTE 4211 - Ecotourism Planning
- Select 3-elective credit hours approved by advisor
*Course has prerequisites; check current MSU Denver Catalog for requirements.