Below are frequently used forms for the Department of Human Performance and Sport:
FERPA Form - Human Performance and Sport
HPS FERPA Form (255 KB)
Overload Exception Form
Overload Exception Form ( 147 KB)
Students who would like to register for more than 18 credit hours in a semester must complete an Overload Exception form.
- Fill out the form completely. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- The form must be submitted for approval to the chair of the department.
- Once the chair of the department has approved the overload request, the form must be submitted to the School of Professional Studies Dean's Office for final approval. Upon approval, the Dean's Office staff will register the student for the requested overload course.
Time Conflict Form
Time Conflict Form (26 KB)
In the event a student must register for two courses resulting in a schedule time conflict, the Time Conflict form must be completed.
- In the even time will be missed from both classes, the student must obtain written approval from the instructors of each course, department chairs, and deans involved in the time conflict.
- If time will only be missed in one class, approval is required only from the instructor, department chair, and dean of the affected course.
- Once the Time Conflict form is approved, and if space is still available in the course(s), the student will be registered for the class by the Dean's Office staff.