Welcome to Metropolitan State University of Denver!
We are very pleased that you have decided to join the MSU Denver family.
It's a great day to be a Roadrunner! Welcome aboard.
As a new employee, you may have a number of questions, and we would like to assist you in getting acclimated to the University. The following information is provided to assist you in transitioning into your new role as an employee of the University.
New Employee Checklist:
- If you are a NEW Administrator or Classified employee, please register for New Employee Orientation.
(All other employees need to check with their departments for orientation).
- New Employee Orientation (NEO) is held on the first Tuesday of every month. Orientation is an all-day event, and attendance is mandatory. Breakfast, lunch and MSU Denver gear is provided. Please RSVP here.
- Review the resources below and select the appropriate Employee category to access information about the on-boarding process and related topics.
- Administrative, Faculty and Classified employees must schedule themselves to attend a Benefits Orientation session no later than 2 weeks from your start date.
Benefit Orientations day and times are as followings:
Administrative/Faculty Employees -Tuesday from 2:00pm to 4:00pm or Fridays from 10:00am to 12:00pm
Please RSVP for your desired date here
Classified Employees - Mondays from 3:00pm to 4:00pm
Affiliate Faculty and Student Employees - please follow the process provided below
New Employee Resources:
*The Benefits Manager will provide eligibility details.
Administrative / Faculty:
- CHEIBA - Dental 2013 ( 55 KB)
- CHEIBA - Flexible Benefit Plan 2013 ( 58 KB)
- CHEIBA - Long Term Disability Ins. 2013 ( 40 KB)
- CHEIBA - Medical 2013 ( 114 KB)
- CHEIBA - Travel Accident 2013 ( 37 KB)
- CHEIBA - Vision 2013 ( 47 KB)
- CHEIBA - Voluntary Term Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Ins. 2013 ( 60 KB)
- Health, Dental, Vision Rate Sheet ( 14 KB)
A complete benefit plan booklet will be provided at the Benefits Orientation