Scholarships & Awards
Eligible ITP students can apply for:
- The Rising Star Scholarship
- The Guldman-Strauss Scholarship
Criteria for the Guldman-Strauss Scholarship are as follows:
- Minimum of one scholarship awarded annually to benefit an Integrative Therapeutic Practices student at the College with demonstrated financial need.
- The scholarship recipient shall:
- Have declared a major or minor in the Integrative Therapeutic Practices Program;
- Have financial need, based on FAFSA and the College's Scholarship Center;
- Be a sophomore, junior or senior; and
- Provide an essay of no more than 250 words about reasons for his/her interest in integrative therapeutic practices and plans after graduation.
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative or transfer GPA.
Stay tuned for MSU Denver email messages about applications for the Guldman-Strauss Scholarship for fall of 2012.
From left to right: Guldman-Strauss Scholarship awardee Adrienne Arnold, Joan Strauss, Henry Strauss, and scholarship awardee Alyssa Beiss