Estimated Costs for Spring 2014 - final costs will be known after July 1, 2013
- MSU Denver Application Fee: $200
- MSU Denver Tuition & Fees: $2,670.66 (12-18 credits)
MSU Denver Auraria Health Insurance (for those on Metro's insurance plan): $1,078
AIFS Program Fee: $8,295 - $9,295
Includes- Accommodation in either a homestay or shared apartment, London Transport travel pass, In-Country Orientation, Access to the wireless enabled AIFS Student Centre and services of the AIFS Student Advisors, 24/7 Emergency Support, Weekly cultural programme of heavily subsidised extra-curricular activities including day trips, theatre and sporting events, Classrooms in the University of London facilities as required for the academic programme, and access to audio-visual equipment, Student computer lab (27 work stations), Membership of the local public libraries, Special membership of the University of London Union giving access to Union clubs and societies and sports facilities, Pre-programme planning services & Pre-departure services, Student medical and program fee refund insurance policies.
Booked through AIFS: $1,150. Includes- Roundtrip Airfare, Airport Pick Up.
Booked on Own: $950 - $1200. Student is responsible for getting self from airport to AIFS office
Optional AIFS Scotland Tour: $575
Includes- Transportation, 3 nights accommodation, Breakfasts and Dinners, Guided Tours, Visits to Edinburgh, Loch Ness, and Isle of Skye.
- AIFS Cultural Activities & Field Trips (offered throughout semester): $50-$200/semester
- Tier 4 Visa for internship students: £255 (approx. $400)
- Books & Supplies: $500
- Meals: Varies greatly depending on your personal tastes and habits. You can find reasonable dining out for £6 - £20/meals
- Personal (laundry, in-country travel, social activities, etc.): $1,500 - $4,000