The Office of International Studies works alongside the Applied Learning Center to provide International Internship opportunities to Metro Students. International Internships occur in a variety of different ways, and working with the Office of International Studies ensures that you
- Find the best program to meet your academic and personal goals
- Are able to utilize financial aid
- Receive academic credit (depending on the program you chose you will either receive Metro credit or transfer credit from another university.)
Options: Students have two general options for international internships
- Direct – student directly connects with an organization abroad.
- Provider – there are many organizations that help match students with international experiences. Below is a list of partnership programs that OIS works with. Students can do a stand-alone internship or partner with a more traditional study abroad.