Our mission is to prepare management students with the knowledge and skills necessary to manage and lead organizations. This is done within the context of globalization and an appreciation for diversity.
In order to gain excellence in learning, students:
- take courses in business law, entrepreneurship, human resources, production operations, and management
- gain skills in communication, critical thinking, and problem based learning, and an appreciation for lifelong learning.
In order to maintain excellence in teaching and advising, faculty members engage in:
- professional development activities that enhance the application of management and legal theory, instructional techniques and resources, and continuous improvement of course content.
- advising that relates to the program of study, careers, graduate school, and felong learning.
- providing service to the profession, community, and institution.
- embracing individuality, diversity, and the creativity that comes from multiple perspectives.