Entering final grades as a faculty member
- Log into MetroConnect.
- Click on the My Services/Registration tab.
- Click on the My Services / Registration link - a new window will appear.
- Click Faculty & Advisor Services Menu.
- Click Term Selection.
- Click the term you wish to access and click the Submit button.
- Note: When an instructor submits a grade, the grade will show on the CAPP report and Enrollment Verification, though the students GPA will not reflect the grade officially until grades are rolled. This is especially important to remember when advising students.
- Click the Class you wish to grade and click the Submit button.
- Click the arrow in the Grade box for the student you wish to grade and click the grade you wish to assign. Only the grades for the class and students that are allowed will appear.
- Click the Submit button at the bottom at least once every 30 minutes to save your entries. THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT OR ELSE YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ENTRIES AND HAVE TO START OVER! After you click the Submit button you will receive another 30 minutes. Check all grades before you click the Submit button. You MUST assign a grade or grade notation (I) for each student.
Print a copy of your submitted grades
- Print the Summary Class List (E-Rosters) for each class by clicking the printer icon on the top Menu bar (you will use less paper than printing the Final Grade Worksheet (E-Grades).
- Click CRN Selection at the bottom of the page to select another class to grade.
- Use Return to Previous to go backwards. Do not use your browser’s Back button.
- Use Select CRN at the bottom of the Final Grade Worksheet (E-Grades) to access
Advanced E-Grade features
- Click the name of a student to access the student’s address and phone number
- Click the title of the course to view a list of all class sections with the same title for the semester.
E-GRADES ARE FOR THE USE OF FACULTY ONLY AND ARE TO BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL. BECAUSE STUDENT IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS APPEAR ON THESE LISTS, THEY ARE SUBJECT TO THE FEDERAL EDUCATION RIGHTS AND PRIVACY ACT (FERPA).