Problems opening My Services / Registration and using McAfee
If you have trouble accessing the My Services/Registration channel and receive the message dummyText and are using McAfee Security Center, the following process will explain how to change your settings for the Ad Blocking so that your will be able to access your My Services.
- Double click on the M Icon in your Task tray
- Click on Privacy Service option on the left lower corner
- Click on Configure Privacy Service Options
- Click on the Block Ads Tab
- Uncheck the Block Ads on the computer
- Click the Apply button, and then close all McAfee windows. Close all browser windows and log back into MetroConnect.