One to One Achievement Day Saturday
Take advantage of this valuable, low-pressure opportunity to prepare for spring festivals and competitive events.
- Open to all levels of pre-college and college piano students and adult amateurs (soloists, duet/duo teams, and chamber ensembles), the Piano Celebration One to One Achievement Day offers private adjudicated sessions for beginning, intermediate, and advanced repertoire levels.
- Students may sign up for an individual 10-minute session and present two contrasting short pieces for feedback.
- Participation fees are only $5 per person.
- Written comments will be available at midday.
- Judges will be university faculty members or upper-level university piano students with pedagogy training.
- Back this year: selected Achievement Day participants will be invited to perform in the Showcase Recital at 3:00 pm, followed by our Tenth-Year Anniversary Party!
- Admission to Piano Celebration activities is FREE!
- No obligations for teachers or parents to volunteer.
Students and parents: please talk to your piano teacher about participating.
Piano teachers: for more information, please contact Dr. Tamara Goldstein, email@example.com.