Office of Sponsored Research & Programs
The Office of Sponsored Research and Programs (OSRP) strives to create an environment that is conducive to external funding pursuits by providing quality support services to faculty and staff. MSU Denver currently has more than 30 continuing grants totaling more than $25 million from state and federal agencies, including the U.S. Department of Education, U.S. Department of State, National Institutes of Health (NIH), Library of Congress, National Science Foundation (NSF) and others.
The services available through the Office of Sponsored Research and Programs include:
- Pivot funding database
- Grants Resource Center Database
- Locate Funding Opportunities
- Interdisciplinary collaboration and community outreach
- Technical support, including research, budget development and writing assistance
- Training and professional development
What's Happening at OSRP:
Building Bridges Through International Collaborations
November 8 presentations now available
- Jamie Van Leeuwen ( 2,012 KB), Global Livinston Institute
- Gayle Stallings ( 2,839 KB), Denver Sister Cities
- Joe Cachey, Western Union Social Ventures Group
To report accessibility issues or assistance please contact the webmaster.