- Log on to ConnectU
- If you do not know your username and password you can Lookup Your Username / Initial Password by answering 3 simple questions.
- Click My Services/Registration tab
- Click Main Menu Icon
- Click Faculty & Advisors Menu
- Click Term Selection
- Click the Term you wish to access and click the Submit button
- Click Summary Class List (Rosters) – make sure you always select the correct term
- Click the Class you wish to print and click the Submit button
- Click the printer icon on the top menu bar
- Click CRN Selection at the bottom of the page to select another class
- Repeat for each of your classes throughout the semester, whenever you want an updated class roster
- Use “Return to Previous” to go backwards. Do not use your browser’s Back Button.
- Use “Select CRN” at the bottom of the Summary Class
- List (Rosters) to access another one of your class lists.
- Use “Enter CRN” at the bottom of the Summary Class
- List (Rosters) to access/print any class for the semester. THIS FEATURE ALLOWS A DEPARTMENT CHAIR TO PRINT A CLASS ROSTER WHEN NO FACULTY MEMBER HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO THE CLASS IN BANNER. THE FEATURE WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE DURING THE GRADE SUBMISSION PERIOD.
Advanced Roster Features
- Click the name of a student and access the student’s address and phone number
- Click the title of the course and view a list of all sections with the same title for the semester
- On the Faculty & Advisors Menu click Detail Class List for class enrollment/wait list enrollment and detailed academic information for each student in your class.
ROSTERS ARE FOR THE USE OF FACULTY ONLY AND ARE TO BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL. BECAUSE STUDENTS’ IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS APPEAR ON THESE LISTS, THEY ARE SUBJECT TO THE FEDERAL EDUCATION RIGHTS AND PRIVACY ACT (FERPA).