Below are step-by-step instructions to grade online through ConnectU. This Grading Procedures Guide ( 359 KB) may be useful for more detailed information regarding grades.
- Log on to ConnectU. If you do not know your username and password you can lookup your ConnectU Username/Initial Password by clicking on the 'New User?' link under 'Need Assistance?'
- When you are logged on, click 'My Services/Registration.'
- Under 'Banner Links,' click 'My Services/Registration.'
- Click 'Faculty & Advisor Services Menu.'
- Click 'Final Grades (E-Grades).'
- Select a term from the drop-down menu.
- Select the class you wish to grade and click 'Submit.'
- Select the appropriate grade from the grade drop-down menu for each student. You MUST assign a grade notation for each student. You must submit a last date of attendance for all "F" grades.
- Check all grades before you click the Submit button.
- IMPORTANT: Submit your grade entries at least every 30 minutes or else your page will expire and you will have to start over. After you click the Submit button you will receive another 30 minutes to work.
- To print a copy of your submitted grades, print the Summary Class List (E-Rosters) for each class by clicking the printer icon on the top menu bar (you will use less paper than printing the Final Grade Worksheet).
- Grades for all spring classes are due Thursday, May 23, 2013, at 12:00 noon MST.
- In order to change a grade or assign a letter grade for an original Incomplete (I) after Thursday, May 23, 2013, you must come to the Office of the Registrar, SSB 160.
- REMINDER: When an instructor submits a grade, the grade will show on the CAPP report and Enrollment Verification, though the student’s GPA will NOT officially reflect the grade until all grades are “rolled” the afternoon of December 20th. This is important to remember, particularly when advising students.
ALL GRADES ARE FOR THE USE OF FACULTY ONLY AND ARE TO BE TREATED AS CONFIDENTIAL.
- Use “Return to Previous” to go backwards. Do not use your browser’s Back Button.
- Use “Select CRN” at the bottom of the Final Grade Worksheet (E-Grades) to access another class.
Advanced E-Grade Features
- Click the name of a student to access the student’s address and phone number.
- Click the title of the course to view a list of all class sections with the same title for the semester
Grading Information: MSU Denver-UCD Pooled Courses
All grades for UCD students enrolled in Pooled Courses must be submitted on paper grade sheets in your Dean's Office.