Students often ask us to verify their enrollment at MSU Denver for insurance discounts, employee reimbursement plans, and other reasons. If you need us to verify your enrollment, you can submit a request in person, by mail, or by fax. Self-service enrollment verifications are available through the National Student Clearinghouse link in ConnectU.
Third party agencies and individuals requesting your enrollment status will only receive directory information unless you authorize (in writing with a signature) the release of other information.
- Log in to ConnectU,
- Select My Services in ConnectU and log in again,
- Select Registration, Student Records, and Financial Aid Main Menu,
- Select Student Records,
- Select Request Enrollment Verification,
- This will link to the National Student Clearinghouse, in which you will need to login one more time,
- Select the options available. You will be able to print your enrollment verification as needed.
Mail and Fax Instructions:
Information required to process your request:
- Last Name, First Name
- 900 number (student ID number)
- Semester(s) you would like us to verify
- Delivery Method, pick one:
- Pick-up in Student Success Building Suite 160 (#3)
- Mailed to you; if you choose this option, please provide your mailing address
Mail your request to:
MSU Denver - Office of the Registrar
Campus Box 84
P.O. Box 173362
Denver, CO 80217-3362
Or, fax your request to 303-556-3999.
Come to the Office of the Registrar in Student Success Building Suite 160 (#3).
Please call 303-556-3991 with any questions.