How to Apply:
The following actions/items are required for a Student Travel Proposal to be considered for funding:
- The Individual/Lead Student should contact a Student Travel employee ((303) 556 - 2595) to schedule a meeting at least two weeks in advance of submitting a travel proposal. This consultation is necessary so that the specifics of the funding process, including the proposal and presentation, may be discussed.
- A completed Student Travel Program Travel Proposal must be submitted in accordance with the Proposal Submission Dates (see due dates). All forms can be found online under “Travel Forms.”
- Completed all information and tasks listed on the checklist.
- Completed Travel Proposals are to be submitted via OrgSync by the first day of the month TWO MONTHS PRIOR to traveling (e.g., August 1st for travel in October). See schedule for due dates. No late or incomplete proposals will be accepted.
- The Individual/Lead Student is required to give a 10-15 minute presentation of his/her proposed travel to the Student Travel Committee. The Advisor must be in attendance. The Student Travel Committee meets once a month on a Friday. See schedule for dates.