Faculty Laptop Checkout Policy
Laptops can be reserved from Monday through Thursday between 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM and on Friday between 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM.
- Faculty member should call or visit WC241 at (303)-352-4334. A lab assistant will verify your CRN via the Banner Web.
- Computer Lab Management makes the laptop available to faculty at the reserved time (6 PC and 1 MAC laptops will be available in WC 241).
- Faculty will have to check out the laptop personally.
a) Faculty must provide picture ID/ Metro State Faculty ID which will be verified against the reservation.
b) Computer Lab Management or designated lab employee will fill out a Footprints form.
- Faculty will have to return laptop personally to Computer Lab Management or to designated lab employees by estimated return time.
a) Faculty and Computer Lab Management or designated Lab employees will check the functionality and components of the laptop.
b) Faculty will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- The Computer Labs are responsible for providing a complete functional laptop, and assistance to faculty who need it.
- The Faculty members are responsible for abuse or neglect of the laptop.