Recommendation for Licensure from the Student Teaching Center
Upon successful completion of all student teaching requirements, the Director of Student Teaching signs the approved program verification form for initial licensure through the Colorado Department of Education or other states as requested.
To be recommended for licensure, candidates must:
- Complete all requirements for a bachelor’s degree in the candidate’s major area
- Complete all requirements for the professional licensure sequence
- Pass the appropriate content examination
- Successfully complete student teaching requirements
- Demonstrate proficiency in all licensure standards
Please access the Colorado Department of Education website for the application form for initial licensure.