Move, Copy, and Replace Pages
1. Under the Navigation and View Toolbar, click the Page Thumbnails button
2. Click on the page you want to move, and drag it to a new location
3. You can also select and drag more than one page at once, by clicking on the first page you want to select, holding down the Shift key and clicking on the last page you wish to select.
1. Click on the page you wish to duplicate
2. Hold down the Control key for Windows or the Option key for Mac
3. Drag the copy to the new location
Insert Pages from Another PDF
You can use the insert tool, discussed in the previous section, to insert pages; however you must insert all the pages from the PDF. There is different way in which you can insert specific pages from one PDF into another.
1. Open both the PDF you are working on, and the source PDF that you are taking the pages from
2. Make sure you can see both windows at once
- Note: An easy way to do this is to go to the Window menu > point to Tile > click on Vertically
3. Click on the page you wish to move from the source document in the Page Thumbnails pane
4. Drag it to the location you wish on the Page Thumbnails pane in the PDF you are working on