Registration and Policies & Procedures for Online Exams (for Students)
This reservation system is for online course exams only. If you are trying to schedule a make up exam please call us at 303-556-3677. To schedule an appointment for an online course exam please review the policies and then click on the "yes" link below. Only exams received by the Testing Center will be displayed and available for registration.
You will need to have the following information available when you register for your test through the online reservation system:
- Your ConnectU User name and Password (password is same as the "academia" password - If your password does not work please contact IT at 303-352-7548 and ask for an "academia password reset")
- Instructors name, course name and course prefix (i.e. Professor Smith, Intro to Testing, Test1010)
Important Policies and Procedures for Online Testing:
- The Testing Center requires all students to schedule appointments for their tests.
- Students should arrive at their scheduled time to TV 347 with appropriate testing materials and a picture ID. Students without a valid picture ID may not take an exam.
- No children permitted in the testing rooms. Students may not leave children unattended in the Testing Center lobby.
- The Testing Center will not collect any additional course materials, including homework, from students.
- The Testing Center schedules appointments according to pre-determined time blocks. Some time blocks may fill. Avoid missing your preferred test time by scheduling an appointment as soon as you receive your exam notification.
- No appointments are available for exams not on file in the Testing Center.
- Students must arrive on time or run the risk of having to reschedule.
- It is a student’s responsibility to communicate with their professor regarding test aids (such as scantrons, calculators), deadlines, and required test materials.
- All tests administered according to instructions provided by the faculty.
- No personal belongings such as hats, coats, food, drinks, cellular phones, pagers, hand held computers, purses or backpacks allowed at your seat while testing.
- Place personal belongings in a secure location. The testing center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Use of an unauthorized aid, failure to follow testing procedures, or engaging in any type of misconduct, may cause dismissal from the Testing Center. Please refer to the Policies and Procedures section in the college catalog for more information.
If you have additional questions relating to testing policies or procedures, please call the
Office of Assessment and Testing at: 303.556.3677
By selecting 'continue' I am agreeing to the policy and procedures of the Assessment and Testing as prescribed above.