CIS 2010 Placement Test
The Office of Assessment and Testing administers the CIS 2010 Screening Test in Tivoli 347, (303-556-3677). No appointment is necessary to take the exam during regular business hours. Please contact the Office of Assessment and Testing for evening or weekend exam availability.
NOTE: CIS2010 also requires completion of ENG1010, ENG1020, MAT1310 and SPE1010. Placement questions should be directed to the School of Business Advising Office.
General Testing Information:
- The exam has 60 content questions which must be answered within 60 minutes.
- Scores are available within two business days of taking the test.
- Students scoring 70% or higher will be able to register for CIS2010.
- Students scoring below 70% may register for CIS/CSS 1010.
- Students may take the test twice in a five year period. Students may not test
twice on the same day.
Study Resource: www.mscd.edu/cis1010/pretest.html
Follow this link to see a copy of the CIS 2010 Placement Test - Info Sheet ( 36 KB)