Level II– Participants evaluate, create and teach topic-specific, content-informed lessons that integrate primary sources from the Library of Congress and exemplify effective instructional practices.
- Gain a thorough understanding of effective instructional practices using primary sources and can identify exemplary learning experiences.
- Learn to identify exemplary learning experiences.
- Create standards-based learning experiences integrating primary sources from the Library of Congress that exemplify effective practice.
- Teach, assess and reflect on their experiences using primary sources in instruction.
- Evaluate primary source-based learning experiences.
- Investigate the effects of primary source-based instruction on student learning.
|Delivery Options:||Face-to-face, online, or blended|
Topic, location, length of workshop
|Cost:||FREE of charge for general professional development or possible licensing renewal credit|
|Graduate Credit:||Optional (up to 2 hours), paid at per credit-hour rate, awarded through other Colorado universities|
Upon completion of Level II , you earn:
- Up to $150 in online funds for acquiring classroom-ready primary source material.
- A Level II certificate of completion.
- Optional graduate credit – additional work required.
Please see the calendar for dates, times and locations.